Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What would be a really funny girls costume to make a guy wear for losing a big Halloween bet?

girl costume on Zombie School Girl Costume
girl costume image



Carrie


What would be a really funny girls costume to make a guy wear for losing a big Halloween bet?
You wouldn't beleieve the stuff he was mentioning I would have to wear if I had lost!
Include links if you have them



Answer
French maid. Include heels and a duster. Involve lots of cleaning jokes.

How would I do a pin up girl costume?




m$.ufMfet


For our goodbye dance at school, everyone goes in groups and dresses up as something. My group wants to do pinup girls but we cant be ordering anything. How can we do a pin up girl costume with things we can buy at like a party store or any kind of clothing store that isnt actually a costume??
OR
How can we get the pinup message through?
Note: we can't show our stomachs



Answer
Hey there,
For some pin up costume ideas you can take a look here: http://www.wwfdo.com/index.php?keyword=pin+up&main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1 see if you can find some inspiration :P

What shoes should I wear with a hula girl costume?




adriana


HELP! Im gonna party tonight!
but I don't know what kind of shoes will go with a hula girl costume?



Answer
flip flops or sandals and if your gonna be inside barefoot (especially if you have the ankle things)
hope it helps :)

Magical Girl costume ideas for manga characters?




Suzy


I'm drafting character designs for a magical girl manga I am planning to start drawing soon. I need ideas for the main character, Victoria. This will be taking place in America, so I'm trying not to create anything too influenced by traditional japanese style, however lolita and such would be acceptable.

Anyway, what are some costume elemtnets that you like on a magical girl? If you want, show me pictures of your favorite magical girl costumes.

This is not for a cosplay, once again, it's for my character.



Answer
I definitely like certain lolita qualities, lots of color, and just overall very unique.
Here are some of my favorites:
Karin from "Kamichama Karin" her outfit is so adorable :D:http://media.photobucket.com/image/kamichama%20karin/kassandrafaith/Kamichama_Karin.jpg?o=44
Then there's Amu from "Shugo Chara"
I really like most of her costumes, because they are very unique:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/amu/12lola12/Amu-2.jpg?o=171



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment