Monday, March 25, 2013

What are the essentials of a good school girl costume?

girl costume on Sexy School Girl Costume (SC-8003) - China CHARMINGIRL
girl costume image



Mandy


I'm gonna pull together a school girl costume from clothes I already have but I wanna pull it off well.

I have a plaid skirt
White knee high stockings
Oxford pumps
Glasses
a plain low cut shirt and a button down cardigan to go over it
Am I missing anything or need to add anything or change something?



Answer
Hey.
Well you'vee got quite a bit down pat and icongratulatee you for that (Y)

i go to a catholic school and i have to wear a uniform so i hope i can be of help...

what you have is very good
umm so far i don't see your missing something unless you want to carry around a book bag...
another essential though is how you will put your hair
and when you are doing your makeup if you are using it make sure theres not too much and try not to be too too noticable with it.
your shirt is what color ?

How to put together a School girl costume?




Aurora


My little sister thinks that maybe she wants to be a private school girl for halloween. Shes ten, can you help me with ideas to put together a school girl costume from basic closet clothes.
NOT those sexy costumes that everybody always says, please.



Answer
knee-length pleated skirt, button-down shirt, sweater tied over the shoulders, knee socks, and clunky black shoes, pigtails with bows

Where can I buy a cheap Spider Girl costume for a young teen?




some perso


Ok I don't want you to give me websites to go buy the costume cuz I've seen it everywhere. I want to buy it in a cheap store like Wal-Mart or something. Do you know where I can buy a cheap spider girl costume for a size like 14 in girls or a 1 or 2 in womens?


Answer
Here you go
http://www.discountcostumesshop.com/index.php?k=spidergirl+costume&c=DiscountCostume
Good luck.

how to scare people while wearing the grudge girl costume?




Princess A


haha on halloween i was planning to wear the grudge girl costume on halloween and planning to scare people lawlz i am 10 yrs old and i like scaring people even my lil sister. so plz help how to scare people. and what was the grudge girl's dress?? and what do i have to wear for my feet cuz u hav to have bare feet?

P.S. i am only 10yrs old



Answer
Just copy the costume from the movie. If the girl has bare feet, then go in your bare feet. How difficult can this be?



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment