Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How to put together a School girl costume?

girl costume on Red and Silver Boxer Girl Costume / Sports Costumes
girl costume image



Aurora


My little sister thinks that maybe she wants to be a private school girl for halloween. Shes ten, can you help me with ideas to put together a school girl costume from basic closet clothes.
NOT those sexy costumes that everybody always says, please.



Answer
knee-length pleated skirt, button-down shirt, sweater tied over the shoulders, knee socks, and clunky black shoes, pigtails with bows

how to scare people while wearing the grudge girl costume?




Princess A


haha on halloween i was planning to wear the grudge girl costume on halloween and planning to scare people lawlz i am 10 yrs old and i like scaring people even my lil sister. so plz help how to scare people. and what was the grudge girl's dress?? and what do i have to wear for my feet cuz u hav to have bare feet?

P.S. i am only 10yrs old



Answer
Just copy the costume from the movie. If the girl has bare feet, then go in your bare feet. How difficult can this be?

What male costume would match a pin up girl costume?




helpplz


I found a pin up girl costume (french kiss pin up girl costume) that I want to wear for Halloween. My boyfriend REALLY wants to do the couple thing and match. Which I would like to do too but what goes along with a pin up girl???? Any suggestions? .... I don't want to be a sailor or army pin up girl. Please help!


Answer
Photographer might work. Someone had to take the pictures in the first place.

What would be a really funny girls costume to make a guy wear for losing a big Halloween bet?




Carrie


What would be a really funny girls costume to make a guy wear for losing a big Halloween bet?
You wouldn't beleieve the stuff he was mentioning I would have to wear if I had lost!
Include links if you have them



Answer
he should definitely be a princess!
this costume would be perfect: http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/product_images/f/134/83867__03863_zoom.jpg

dont forget the make-up, heels, stockings and panties XD

she'll be soo pretty~



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment