Friday, March 22, 2013

Magical Girl costume ideas for manga characters?

girl costume on Sexy School Girl Costume (SC-8003) - China CHARMINGIRL
girl costume image



Suzy


I'm drafting character designs for a magical girl manga I am planning to start drawing soon. I need ideas for the main character, Victoria. This will be taking place in America, so I'm trying not to create anything too influenced by traditional japanese style, however lolita and such would be acceptable.

Anyway, what are some costume elemtnets that you like on a magical girl? If you want, show me pictures of your favorite magical girl costumes.

This is not for a cosplay, once again, it's for my character.



Answer
I definitely like certain lolita qualities, lots of color, and just overall very unique.
Here are some of my favorites:
Karin from "Kamichama Karin" her outfit is so adorable :D:http://media.photobucket.com/image/kamichama%20karin/kassandrafaith/Kamichama_Karin.jpg?o=44
Then there's Amu from "Shugo Chara"
I really like most of her costumes, because they are very unique:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/amu/12lola12/Amu-2.jpg?o=171

What's a guy's costume that would go good with a sexy school girl costume?




*pixie dus


My man and i are going out to a party for halloween and at his request im dressing up in a sexy school girl costume we found at Priscilla's, what would be a good costume for him...i thought about a teacher but what would he wear? If he dressed like a male school teacher he wouldn't really look like a teacher, he'd just look like a guy in slacks and a tie...what are some other suggestions....


Answer
A nerd? lol green highwater pants, black frame glasses, pens in shirt pocket..etc. look up revenge of the nerds to get an idea

What are good websites for teen girl halloween costumes?




chloee


i want a girl costume for teens.. i'm not really sure but i know it can't be over 30 dollars. and i need some good websites to look at


Answer
You are trying on the website at Partycity here at http://www.partycity.com/

Where can I buy a Spice Girl costume?

Q. Hi I was thinking of being a Spice Girl for Halloween with a couple of my friends, but I don't have enough time to make the costume. Does anyone know where I can buy a Spice Girl costume?


Answer
check out at amazon I was just googling and came across this product hope it helps you
Rubie?s Costume Co Fantasy Butterfly Costume
polyester
100% Polyester Exclusive Of Trim
Complete costume package includes dress, headpiece, wings
Available only from rubies secret wishes costume collection
Hand wash cold, line dry
http://www.amazon.com/Costume-Co-Fantasy-Butterfly-Orange/dp/B003O2S6WA/?tag=rtvhh-20

Also check out at ebay there are many good reatilers selling this product at good price
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=rtvhh&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dhalloween%2bcostume%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dhalloween%2bcostume%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313

***



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment